Purchased qualifying flash drives from Newegg between the appropriate dates, sent everything in. Before sending in, since I bought 2, I initiated chat sessions to make sure I was eligible.

Rebates HQ, on both occassions (I saved the chat sessions, Nathalie and Jackie were the names) said I was eligible and would receive one card for $20 (10 for each flash drive). I receive only 1 $10 card. I call, they tell me I was ineligible. I have the chat records and employee IDs, and they refuse to even look at the history.

They just say too bad. You get escalated to a manager, who tells you too bad (literally, told me that it's too bad his employees gave me the wrong information), and wont be transferred else where.

What's worse is that this call center is definitely over seas, so they definitely don't give a S#%^. Huge scam, if you see REBATESHQ DO NOT BUY THE ITEM!!!!

Comments

donsaxton

try 877-681-2362

WHAT A FRAUD !WAITING SINCE NOV.2011 FOR MY VERIZON FIOS REBATE,EVERYBODY PASSES THE BUCK BACK AND FORTH!

Fort Lupton, Colorado, United States #410951

I bought a flash drive from Newegg in Dec '11 (possibly the same drive). I pre-submitted the rebate with no problem. Then after receiving the item, sent in the UPC code with the submission form. I taped the UPC code to the submission form. Rebates HQ notified me within 3 weeks saying my rebate was invalid since no UPC code was submitted. I told them it was taped to the submission form (which they acknowledge receiving). I asked if they could go back and check the form to see if the UPC code was indeed taped to it. They refused saying they had no log of it.

I know Newegg has nothing to do with this, but they advertised the rebate along with the item. I complained to Newegg stating they should quit working with fraudulent companies.

In the future, I definitely won't buy any item with a rebate associated with Rebates HQ.