I replaced all my kitchen appliances with new GE products in August 2015.I submitted the rebate form by mail, with proof of delivery and I waited, and waited and waited some more..

Now, 8 resubmissions later because "we have no record of your submission," or "we don't have the serial numbers," or "one of your serial numbers is invalid, please send us a photograph" I've had it.

The customer service folks are well trained, but as a retired cop I can smell BS on someone's breath over the phone. I am thinking of hiring an attorney.

Part of it is the $500 I'm due, the other is the principle of the thing.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rebateshq and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about rebateshq rebate at Rebateshq was lies and service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rebateshq.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Rebateshq to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rebateshq?

Comments