I replaced all my kitchen appliances with new GE products in August 2015.I submitted the rebate form by mail, with proof of delivery and I waited, and waited and waited some more..
Now, 8 resubmissions later because "we have no record of your submission," or "we don't have the serial numbers," or "one of your serial numbers is invalid, please send us a photograph" I've had it.
The customer service folks are well trained, but as a retired cop I can smell BS on someone's breath over the phone. I am thinking of hiring an attorney.
Part of it is the $500 I'm due, the other is the principle of the thing.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Ge Appliances
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "I contracted a bundle service: Internet with Directive. Bundle roughly monthly fee: ~60 dollars. The person who started my service did not bundle it from the beginning I tried to call the..."
- "My Pulte home came with a "free" baseline electric Whirlpool kitchen appliance package, with multiple options to upgrade the appliance line as long as it was electric. Only one..."
- "Worst customer service ever, weeks of dealing with this ***. Never ordering again...."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."