I replaced all my kitchen appliances with new GE products in August 2015.I submitted the rebate form by mail, with proof of delivery and I waited, and waited and waited some more..
Now, 8 resubmissions later because "we have no record of your submission," or "we don't have the serial numbers," or "one of your serial numbers is invalid, please send us a photograph" I've had it.
The customer service folks are well trained, but as a retired cop I can smell BS on someone's breath over the phone. I am thinking of hiring an attorney.
Part of it is the $500 I'm due, the other is the principle of the thing.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Ge Appliances
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I left hobby lobby with three packages from the store on friday night. I went outside looking for my car and thought that my car was in a certain..."
- "How can GEICO justify a 20% responsibility settlement for a rear end collision when there were independent witnesses that the GEICO Claims Department claim never returned their calls; however, when..."
- "No safety, uncaring staff,young children no supervision with *** panties in the hot tub. People outside all hours,shady,yelling doing drugs. People living in car in parking lot, bums going through..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."